CORIOLIS has just published the White Paper: ‘The Global Financial Crisis and its Unforeseen Consequences; Banks, Trade and Geopolitics‘. Trade rhetoric is being weaponised and foreign policy tension heightened, geopolitical risks and dual use goods increasing and changes in indicators of political risks are showing some unusual patterns. All are tackled in this comprehensive document. Read it here from Monday 24th September 2018.
Coriolis Technologies Ltd is a big data company providing Data as a Service to the trade and trade finance market. Our unrivalled data covers static trade flows between countries using monthly and annual data, company data, political risk data and real-time logistics and shipping data to provide solutions for providers of trade finance, trade finance advisory and trade risk.
We use leading edge big data techniques, including Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, to help our clients answer the key questions they face:
- Who trades what with whom?
- Where are the market growth opportunities now and in the future?
- What are the political and economic risks for a sector or jurisdiction?
- How can those risks be mitigated?
Our data is based on publicly available data sources and uses standard economic modelling alongside proprietorial big data techniques to create:
- An integrated, harmonised platform across all trading jurisdictions and sectors
- Real time logistics and shipping flows by country, company and sector
- Buyers and sellers in markets globally by country and sector
- Trade finance flows by country, sector and financial product
Our proprietorial open API allows our client to integrate this data into their systems to allow them to tailor trade finance products or advisory to companies looking to internationalise.